What can I do with Familybase if I don't have the companion app?
olderparent

Hello!

I have a question about FamilyBase:  In the following link

http://support.verizonwireless.com/support/faqs/FeaturesandOptionalServices/family-base.html#Managin...

Managing Contacts

What contacts show up on the Contacts page in Verizon FamilyBase?

The  Contacts page shows the contacts from your child's address book* and  any numbers with which your child’s phone has communicated.

*Requires the Verizon FamilyBase Companion app to be installed on your child’s device.

My question is-  What information shows up about contacts when you do NOT have the companion installed on your childs phone?

Will any dialed calls (dialed from keypad, not stored as a contact) show up?

Can someone please explain and/or clarify this?  I'd really appreciate the assistance.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Using FamilyBase without installing FamilyBase Companion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Greetings olderparent! Thanks for your interest in FamilyBase. I have the feature for my account and love it. Without the application, you can see a summary of usage for the lines enrolled, including the amount of calls/messages that are made/received throughout the last 7 days, the contacts (which can be sorted by rank, mobile number, or assigned name), and even set up to be notified of trends that may include communication with someone on the watch list. I do recommend adding the application for the full functionality as well!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Using FamilyBase without installing FamilyBase Companion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Greetings olderparent! Thanks for your interest in FamilyBase. I have the feature for my account and love it. Without the application, you can see a summary of usage for the lines enrolled, including the amount of calls/messages that are made/received throughout the last 7 days, the contacts (which can be sorted by rank, mobile number, or assigned name), and even set up to be notified of trends that may include communication with someone on the watch list. I do recommend adding the application for the full functionality as well!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes