What is best action to take if a phone is stolen just 4 months into my 2 year plan?
BidFam12

I placed in Lock mode but, it is turned off so I cannot track it....what to do now?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What is best action to take if a phone is stolen just 4 months into my 2 year plan?
emerald_eyez
Contributor - Level 1

Is it an iPhone or an Android?  Find My iPhone or Android Device Manager might be a little bit of help but with it being off you might not be able to find it.  Report it to Verizon and if you have insurance you can go that route and get another one.

0 Likes
Re: What is best action to take if a phone is stolen just 4 months into my 2 year plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BidFam12, I’ve been in your shoes one to many times. I know how concerning it is. Sounds like you have taken all the proper steps to securing your phone so it cannot be used. If you have insurance on your phone you can always reach out to Asurion to make a claim to getting your phone replaced. You can always get a hold of them by calling them toll free at 888-881-2622 or by making a claim on line at http://spr.ly/6589BT7CP Please keep us posted if you have any other questions or concerns.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes