What phones support the Familybase?
ATHADONA

I and my family all have the Samsung 5 phones. I can not use the feature on the phones. I'm at a loss on how to control the usage other than just taking the phone. That scenario  just starts a fight with my husband as he can not contact her when we are at work. I also do not just want to purchase new phones hoping that they are compatible with the program. Any help is appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What phones support the Familybase?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ATHADONA,

We can relate to how important it is that you are able to control family base. No new phones or fights are necessary. Regretfully, the software on the S5 is not compatible with the Family Base companion app. Simply access Family Base from our site. Sign into your My  Verizon account, www.verizonwireless.com then My Plan and Services; Family Safeguards and Controls.   

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: What phones support the Familybase?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ATHADONA,

We can relate to how important it is that you are able to control family base. No new phones or fights are necessary. Regretfully, the software on the S5 is not compatible with the Family Base companion app. Simply access Family Base from our site. Sign into your My  Verizon account, www.verizonwireless.com then My Plan and Services; Family Safeguards and Controls.   

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes