When "Family Base" is turned on I get "Please re-enter the 10 digit number"...
AngryDev

When "Family Base" is turned on I get "Please re-enter the 10 digit number you are calling. Do not press send, *67 or *82 cannot be used to block Caller ID.

If i re-enter the number the call goes through, but that obviously shouldn't be necessary. The only change i made to Family Base was to limit the data usage on a second phone. When I discontinue the service the phone operates normally. Is this just how Family Base works?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When "Family Base" is turned on I get "Please re-enter the 10 digit number"...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AngryDev, we want this to work for you. Family Base will allow you to control outgoing calls to certain phone numbers. Is it possible that you enabled this feature on in error. Click http://vz.to/1AdYFWU for more information regarding the usage controls features available on Family Base.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: When "Family Base" is turned on I get "Please re-enter the 10 digit number"...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AngryDev, I want to make sure that you can make phone calls without any issues. I'd like to look into this in more details. Are you only getting this message when you're at home? Or is it all the time even when you're out and about with the device? Please keep me posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes