Why are my time restrictions not working
WIFEY526

I set time restrictions on sons phone from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am but he was still getting text? Why is this

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why are my time restrictions not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how hard it is to make sure your child isn't glued to their phone when they should be in bed. Are you doing the restrictions through Family Base? Walk me through how you placed the restrictions on your son's device.

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WIFEY526

i set the restrictions saved them and then shut off my sons phone for a minute. When I turned it back on it was still letting him text

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WIFEY526,

We certianly want the restircitions working as they should be for you. May we ask what make/model phone your son is using? Is it allowing him to do both send & receive texts?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes