Why can I no longer see contact's name, but only the phone number?
Canuck24

Before my kids switched from a Galaxy S5 to an iPhone 7, I got email alerts of usage etc, which included the Contact names etc.  Now that they have an Apple, I am only getting the phone numbers.  This makes it much harder to quickly review their activity.

Is there a setting on the iPhone that I can change to have it allow sharing the Contact name/details?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am no longer getting the contacts name, I am only getting the phone number.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I realize the importance of monitoring usage and I'm here to help. Based on description, it sounds like you are using Family Base. If so, Family Base behaves slightly different on Android and Apple platforms, with Apple, the contacts are not available.

For additional details view question #9 under 'Signing Up and Using FamilyBase with iPhone " http://spr.ly/658883erG.
 Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I am no longer getting the contacts name, I am only getting the phone number.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I realize the importance of monitoring usage and I'm here to help. Based on description, it sounds like you are using Family Base. If so, Family Base behaves slightly different on Android and Apple platforms, with Apple, the contacts are not available.

For additional details view question #9 under 'Signing Up and Using FamilyBase with iPhone " http://spr.ly/658883erG.
 Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes