Why can I only set data limits for one line?
ARIWIL11

I need to set data limits for all 5 but can't choose the remaining 4 to set data limits for and I'm not sure why.  I have have all 5 of my children's lines set up to view their activity in the family base app/program but can only set data limits for one. Also, I have to change this through the Internet browser because the family base app gives me an error message.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why can I only set data limits or choose 1 line to set data limits for when I can see 5 of my children's lines for activity? I need to set data limits for all 5 but can't choose the remaining 4 to set data limits for and I'm not sure why.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you using this great feature to manage your account, ARIWIL11. There are some easy steps at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-familybase/ with help setting up the Family Base restrictions. Do you have all 5 lines set as Child lines in the Profile tab? What model phone do you have the parent application installed on that’s giving you errors? What error message are you seeing?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why can I only set data limits or choose 1 line to set data limits for when I can see 5 of my children's lines for activity? I need to set data limits for all 5 but can't choose the remaining 4 to set data limits for and I'm not sure why.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you using this great feature to manage your account, ARIWIL11. There are some easy steps at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-familybase/ with help setting up the Family Base restrictions. Do you have all 5 lines set as Child lines in the Profile tab? What model phone do you have the parent application installed on that’s giving you errors? What error message are you seeing?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes