Why does Verizon make it so DIFFICULT to locate a section where you can get an email address, to send them a question?
hookerschicken

I'd like to send Verizon an email.  Letting them know when I got done with a real person over the phone, who helped me order a new iPhone 6, that I couldn't give up my account password.  I didn't know / remember it. So the automated system pretty much hung up on me.  Did my order get processed or do I have to call back in tomorrow?  Verizon doesn't employee real people past 2300, so wtf!!!  I guess I call back tomorrow then.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does Verizon make it so DIFFICULT to locate a section where you can get an email address, to send them a question?
Not applicable

Verizon doesn't have an e-mail address you can send to for customer service

0 Likes
Re: Why does Verizon make it so DIFFICULT to locate a section where you can get an email address, to send them a question?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is just a posting away hookerschicken! We can check on the status of your order for you! Simply send us a private message and we can begin.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How To: Direct Message   and   ArnettH_VZW

0 Likes