Why is there no activity appearing on family base?
BigDaddyo16
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have one of the lines on my account set up with family base.  Until recently everything was working well.  Now, I get no email summaries and there is no activity reported on the line.  Before you ask, there is activity on the line and no account changes were made by myself.  It looks like there are several reports from other users that have experienced the same issue.  What is the fix?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
Re: Why is there no activity appearing on family base?
Awbraun14
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem. Was getting activity until last Thursday, now the past two days nothing.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BigDaddyo16, I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we certainly want to help you with getting your Family Base back to normal. Let's work together and look into this further. What date was the last time you received an email summary? Are you able to send and receive emails with that email address? Any changes on the device that's set up for family base?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BigDaddyo16
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't have the exact date but its been well over a month since I've seen any messages.  The email address I am using is currently active and I send and receive email on it daily.  There have been no changes on the device.

I have seen many reports for this issue from various subscribers over the past year.  Is this a systemic issue?

0 Likes
Jhann76

I have the same issue. I am paying for this feature and it has suddenly stopped working.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my Familybase feature on a daily basis Awbraun14, so I know how important it is to ensure it's working properly. Did you recently make any changes to your device or online when Familybase stopped working? Are you getting any certain error messages?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bye-bye

Family base not working.  All data has disappeared.  I set a GB limit then saved and watched as the usage far surpassed the set limit.  I cannot find any support through Verizon chat, phone, email, etc... I had one useful chat session only to be cut off when a Verizon pop-up ad froze my computer. exploring other options.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for this information as this helps to narrow down the issue, BigDaddyyo16. Let’s keep working on this family base issue until it gets fixed. I understand your current email address is active. However, is it the same email address for your notifications on your user Verizon profile? Ensure that this email address is updated and matching by logging into My Verizon to check.

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes
zimmy471

I, too, have the same issue. No activity is reporting, but I know there is activity. I do not receive any email messages, either. Nothing has changed on my account.

0 Likes
BigDaddyo16
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK. This is getting ridiculous. I am replying using the email account set up on my Verizon account including family base. So, if I am replying to the chat forum message via email, please do not ask me about my email account again. I go on the Verizon wireless web site, log into my account, go to family base and see there is no activity listed. Only a message indicating activity history is being retrieved but it never is actually retrieved. All of this without using my email account.

The simple request it to find out why the Verizon wireless family base servers are unable to provide usage date for myself and others on this thread. No need to ask any more about email accounts or phone settings. he phone works fine, my email works fine, family base does not.

If this issue is not resolved soon, looks like I need to cancel the service and request a refund for the time it has not worked.

0 Likes