Why is there no activity appearing on familybase?
tjcamm

I was able to set up Family Base, but since set up it's showing 0 for texts and data, yet there is activity which can be seen in account detail.  Any suggestions

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: family base - no activity appearing, but know there is activity
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tjcamm, Family Base is a great way to monitor activity for your lines so let's figure this out! When did you set Family Base up? At times it can take up to 24 hours for information to sync up. Which make model devices do you have set up with Family Base? Where are you trying to view the text/data information - via your PC browser for from your device?

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tjcamm, Family Base is a great way to monitor activity for your lines so let's figure this out! When did you set Family Base up? At times it can take up to 24 hours for information to sync up. Which make model devices do you have set up with Family Base? Where are you trying to view the text/data information - via your PC browser for from your device?

TanishaS1_VZW

0 Likes
JohnstonCY
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have having the same problem, FamilyBase was working just fine for me earlier this week.  Now I can't see any activity.  Also, none of the data limits I had set are there now and it won't let me adjust any of them.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi JohnstonCY,

We want your usage controls working properly at all times! Is the issue occuring when logged into the Family Base website http://bit.ly/xB4iTc or via your phone? Did anyone call 911 on their devices, per this would have suspended the limits?

Thanks,
PamelF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
JohnstonCY
Enthusiast - Level 1

It was on the website, also happened to be the last billing day of the

month if that makes any difference. No one called 911. Also, the

FamilyBase website doesn't work with the latest Mozilla Firefox browser, I

had to use Chrome instead.

thanks,

Mike

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 4:01 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mike, we apologize for this inconvenience. Did you know that you can manage Family Base from a Smartphone too? http://vz.to/1dJRZEC Usage reported online can take up to 48 hours to post. Are you able to access your usage and settings today?

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes
Mirandam3155
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue , it says no activity when I know there is . I am looking from the computer and I installed the app on my phone