Will not let me add the "blocks call and messages" in safeguards and controls option. How do I do this?
JHMorrison

Will not let me add the "blocks call and messages" in safeguards and controls option.  How do I do this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will not let me add the "blocks call and messages" in safeguards and controls option. How do I do this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for help, JHMorrison. I know how important it is to be able to manage your account. I'm sorry you're having trouble adding the Call and Message block to your account. 

What happens when you try adding this feature to your account? Are you signing into your My Verizon as the account owner? 

Visit http://vz.to/2oJs1yS for steps on how to add the Call and Message block.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Will not let me add the "blocks call and messages" in safeguards and controls option. How do I do this?
LORSAE4

I cannot use my phone to purchase on my account with them, they say my phone has them blocked.  How do I unblock them?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LORSAE4, we want to help you manage your account with ease. Let’s make sure that we’re both on the same page to better assist and provide the proper instructions. Can you tell us what purchases you’ve been trying to make on your device? What is the exact message that you receive when you try to make a purchase? Have you been able to log into My Verizon and view the current blocks that you have active? Check out https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/block-unblock-services-faqs/#item5 for more details.

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes