Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,644 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
can you see imessages, text messages and snap chat messages
hoyter89
Enthusiast - Level 1

what messages can you see ? imessages, text or snap chat messages

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can you see imessages, text messages and snap chat messages
deloused
Master - Level 3

You can view the logs of text messages to see the numbers, date and time in MyVerizon. Things like iMessages/Snapchat or other apps use data to transmit messages, so they’re not logged in that way.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to  know the correct details regarding your account.  As deloused stated, you can only view the dates, times, and number of your text messages.  These would only be regular text messages using the Verizon network.  iMessage and other third party applications use an outside network, so they would not show in your texting logs.  Does this help to clarify?

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

deloused, thank you for your contribution to the community here. You are absolutely correct. Through My Verizon online you can see a log of what number sent a text to what number, however, due to Federal Privacy laws the content of the text messages are not listed in the logs.