family locator error 5107 when trying to activate galaxy note 2
s-i-m-s

i just signed up for family locator for whatever reason there is two versions of the application available for basic phones install and activation worked fine for casio ravine first try had to use the second version for the samsung convoy 2  and i have been unable to get it to activate on our galaxy note 2 phones just says activation could not be completed at this time

i signed up thinking this would be a good alternative to mymobilerecovery that was included with the total equipment protection but so far it just doesn't seem to work very well

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: family locator error 5107 when trying to activate galaxy note 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
s-i-m-s, we definitely want you to be able to use the features you need. Are you receiving this error message when attempting to subscribe to the feature online via your My Verizon account or is this from the device directly? Are location based services enabled on your devices? To double check click here http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-69340/.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes