familybase app
mary703

Why am I recieving text from Familybase messaging stating that I have no data left when I have 80% left.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: familybase app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s important to be clear on how much data you have available, mary703 and I’d be happy to help you today. Let’s go over a few details to investigate this further.
Just for clarification, are you currently an account owner? Do you have access to MyVerizon http://vz.to/1NCa5tm to review the data limits for each particular line? Family Base allows the account owner to limit how much data a particular line can utilize and if you have a limit on your line, you will receive a notification once you have reached your limit. Please reach back out to us when you have the opportunity and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Could one of the lines have no data remaining from the allocation they are allowed?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s important to be clear on how much data you have available, mary703 and I’d be happy to help you today. Let’s go over a few details to investigate this further.
Just for clarification, are you currently an account owner? Do you have access to MyVerizon http://vz.to/1NCa5tm to review the data limits for each particular line? Family Base allows the account owner to limit how much data a particular line can utilize and if you have a limit on your line, you will receive a notification once you have reached your limit. Please reach back out to us when you have the opportunity and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes