i have set my phone up in my car to uconnect....but when i go into my house or leave the car my bluetooth headset won't connect...it keeps telling me to disconnect blutooth device...can't even do that...i want to be able to use my headset when not in the
odbwab

i have set my phone up in my car to uconnect....but when i go into my house or leave the car my Bluetooth headset won't connect...it keeps telling me to disconnect Bluetooth device...can't even do that...i want to be able to use my headset when not in the car....how can i switch it back and forth...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i have set my phone up in my car to uconnect....but when i go into my house or leave the car my bluetooth headset won't connect...it keeps telling me to disconnect blutooth device...can't even do that...i want to be able to use my headset when not in
Weth
Legend

What phone?

0 Likes
Re: i have set my phone up in my car to uconnect....but when i go into my house or leave the car my bluetooth headset won't connect...it keeps telling me to disconnect blutooth device...can't even do that...i want to be able to use my headset when not in
odbwab

LG EXTRAVERT 2

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Odbwab,
Having the service operate seamlessly is important. Here is a helpful site that can help with the pairing/discovery of new connections for the device: http://vz.to/1IcJrTJ Please check the discovery mode and ensure that this is turned on and also advise of any further questions.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
odbwab

didn't help a bit....as soon as i turn the bluetooth discover on it tells me to turn off bluetooth....won't let me turn on discover mode.......or use my bluetooth headset...now when i go out to my car...uconnect will connect to the car bluetooth..but still no headset use.......

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's continue troublehsooting odbwab. Did this issue start after you connected your phone to Uconnect? Have you tried paring your phone to another bluetooth headset? If you tap on settings and tap on Bluetooth off, what happens? How many devices are currently paired to Bluetooth on your phone?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
odbwab

yes it started after connecting to uconnect......not yet.......it won't let me turn it off....tells me to turn off bluetooth device first......

0 Likes
odbwab

i have 2 headsets and uconnect connected to phone...both headsets worked fine before uconnect was connected.....

0 Likes