my family members can only text when on wifi after they hit their data limit, why?
KPRCLR

Once a family member hits their data limit, they can only send texts when they are connected to wifi. This doesnt make sense because we have unlimited texting which dont use data......

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my family members can only text when on wifi after they hit their data limit, why?
Weth
Legend

MMS text messages, anything with pictures, video, special characters, accents, emojis or group messages, require data to be active to work.  So it is these messages that stop.  Have them try a simple text with only regular letters to one person and it will work. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: my family members can only text when on wifi after they hit their data limit, why?
Weth
Legend

MMS text messages, anything with pictures, video, special characters, accents, emojis or group messages, require data to be active to work.  So it is these messages that stop.  Have them try a simple text with only regular letters to one person and it will work. 

0 Likes
KPRCLR

I will give that a go, thanks!

0 Likes