need to track my kids phones TO FIGURE WHERE THEY ARE
JARRETT119HUANG

need to track my kids phones TO FIGURE WHERE THEY ARE

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: need to track my kids phones TO FIGURE WHERE THEY ARE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand needing to keep track of your children as I have kids myself. Are you having trouble tracking them now or are you asking what services we offer to be able to track them?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Claudew

just need to be able to

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Does your family have smartphones? If so, I would suggest using Life360. You would have to install it on all phones you would like to track as well as your phone. I find it works quite well.

Weth
Legend

What kind of phones do the kids have? iPhones you would track with Find My iPhone or Find Friends for free. With android you can use Google Device manager. In both cases you will need to know account names and passwords. Alternatively, you can use the tracking feature from Verizon which does have a cost.  In each case, the kid would know they are being tracked or that you have the ability to track them.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Weth wrote:

What kind of phones do the kids have? iPhones you would track with Find My iPhone or Find Friends for free.

If the parent ALSO has an iPhone. Life360 is cross platform, working on both android and iPhones, AND is free.Smiley Happy

Weth wrote:

With android you can use Google Device manager. In both cases you will need to know account names and passwords.

Of course, you could only track one at a time when you are logged into that device's account. Lot of work for something which you can do otherwise in 1 app tracking multiple devices for free.Smiley Happy

Weth wrote:

Alternatively, you can use the tracking feature from Verizon which does have a cost. In each case, the kid would know they are being tracked or that you have the ability to track them.

At $10/month, $120/year, that is quite the expenditure. While it is an option, there are less expensive alternatives available, i.e. FREE.