"recipient has insufficient funds to receive message" text received on child's family plan line
jomobco

My child is getting this text multiple times per week.  It appears as it is addressed from their contact.  There are no blocked numbers on this account as I use the whitelist Verizon has on the family plan of 20 numbers to control the flow of contact with my childs devices.  

How do I make this stop?

0 Likes
Re: "recipient has insufficient funds to receive message" text received on child's family plan line
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like someone who isn't on the whitelist is trying to message them and it isn't coming through or your child is messaging someone not on the whitelist. You will need to look at their phone itself to determine the second possibility. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: "recipient has insufficient funds to receive message" text received on child's family plan line
IPayU

I started receiving these texts this week.  I just got a new phone, I haven't blocked anyone recently. The messages are coming from myself, I have a regular plan, unlimited texting.

0 Likes