turn off data for one of my 3 phones
NAREKDERF

I need to turn off my daughter's access to data.  How can I do that without turning off her phone.  I have the family plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: turn off data for one of my 3 phones
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have the Family Base feature to restrict the amount of data used by each line?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is a great question, I know I have been there on my own plan. As previously mentioned, you can use our Verizon Smart Family, which is a new and improved version of FamilyBase. It will give you the option to control access to data. Here is a helpfullink: 

http://spr.ly/6587DeOst I hope this helps.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so glad you asked that question because I am very excited to give you the great news! There's actually a new version of the FamilyBase renamed "Verizon Smart Family". If you haven't already, you will want to update your plan and companion app. This new and improved version of the old FamilyBase comes two ways. One is with the original features which allows you to put restrictions and limits in place (still $4.99 a month). The new version (now $9.99 a month) also adds GPS to your child's device so you will always know where they are. The second and most important change is, now you can "Pause Internet" on the child's device for as long as you want it inaccessable. http://spr.ly/6585DeOvl

TinaN_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes