Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,324 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
why is my smart family not working now?
Ricanafuhr

why is my smart  family not working now?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why is my smart family not working now?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ricanafuhr, Smart Family is a great tool, of course, we want it to be working for you. What part of the Smart Family is not working for you? Are you having trouble making use of the data controls, call blocking features, location services? If you could give us some more details on what's not working, we can begin to troubleshoot and get it working correctly.

JohnTr_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PabloJim66

Ever since the update from family base to smart family, it has completely messed up my daughter's iPhone. I cannot go into iTunes, download apps, visit websites, nothing. And I have no content filers on at all. I can't even log into apple.com or update the software on the phone. Why is this not working? Why did the update mess everything up?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that your daughter is able to use her device the way you and her need her to, PabloJim66. Have you tried uninstalling the SmartFamily Mobile Device Manager and reinstalling it?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
LACYBERRINGTON1

The same thing happened to my daughter's phone!  We deleted the app, but several things are still messed up. Did you find a fix?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear about the issues you've been having with your device. We're here to help. Can you please elaborate on the specific issues you've been having?

Joel_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes