where can i get a replacement charger for my smart hub
jrol718

my cat has chewed thru my charger for my smart hub.  The VZW website has been out of stock for over a month now.  Just wondering if anyone can say when they will be back in stock, of can someone suggest a replacement from another provider.  Under contract, so I am kind of paying a lise charge without being able to use the line.  Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: where can i get a replacement charger for my smart hub
jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

Oh goodness! I hope your cat is okay, jrol718​. I definitely don't want to leave you with an unusable device but I don't know when Verizon Wireless will receive more chargers from the manufacturer. Please reach out to Quality One Wireless directly at (800) 467-5842 to work with an expert from the manufacturer who will be able to guide you towards an accessory solution.

Thank you

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: where can i get a replacement charger for my smart hub
jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

Oh goodness! I hope your cat is okay, jrol718​. I definitely don't want to leave you with an unusable device but I don't know when Verizon Wireless will receive more chargers from the manufacturer. Please reach out to Quality One Wireless directly at (800) 467-5842 to work with an expert from the manufacturer who will be able to guide you towards an accessory solution.

Thank you

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes