13 Calls. 10hrs. Still no resolution. Need a escalation point of contact.
calrton19
Enthusiast - Level 2

Without exaggeration, I have called in 13x.  Have chatted with Level II support 5x, promised numerous calls back with, have had LII open a ticket with IT last week,  and still no resolution.  I would like a supervisor (who can take case ownership) to CALL me back. I've had Verizon for YEARS, and can't belive this ineptness with customer service.  How do I reach an Escalation Team. 

0 Likes
Re: 13 Calls. 10hrs. Still no resolution. Need a escalation point of contact.
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@calrton19 wrote:

Without exaggeration, I have called in 13x.  Have chatted with Level II support 5x, promised numerous calls back with, have had LII open a ticket with IT last week,  and still no resolution.  I would like a supervisor (who can take case ownership) to CALL me back. I've had Verizon for YEARS, and can't belive this ineptness with customer service.  How do I reach an Escalation Team. 

Depending on your issue(s), there may be different ways/departments to escalate to.  Describe your issue.  

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
carlton555
calrton19
Enthusiast - Level 2

Was trying to activate my son's Apple Watch received for Christmas.  It was up and running fine, but had to re-pair it, which caused cellular to fail.  Called in to VZW and for some reason, they disconnected the existing phone #, and created a new one.  The problem is the IMEI of the device is locked to the old (disconnected) phone #.  There was an IT ticket opened last week with no movement....spoke to a supervisor who suggested I return the watch to Apple (that VZW broke)?!?!?

0 Likes
Re: carlton555
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

calrton19,

Being able to get your son's watch up and running so you can fully enjoy it is crucial. We want to make sure that is done as quickly as possible. We're glad to help. I've sent you a private message. Please reply when you can so we can fully assist you.  -Andrew

0 Likes
carlton555
calrton19
Enthusiast - Level 2

Case # INC 007006051

0 Likes