18 dropped calls today-
TRASNY87

Traveled same route I have dozens of times over the past 5 years. 18 dropped calls today. Never used to have a dropped call. Something has changed from Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 18 dropped calls today-
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want our customers to have smooth sailing when using our service. Perhaps there’s been an unreported outage, TRASNY87. Tell us more about your abnormal day experiencing these 18 dropped calls. May I please have the zip code where this happened along with the make and model of your phone? Did the device work without dropping calls in other locations?

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: 18 dropped calls today-
TRASNY87

The problem never existed before last summer. I’ve lived in the same area for 5 years. Something it going on with the towers. I’ve put ticket after ticket in. It doesn’t logically make sense, that it used to work and now it doesn’t.  My address is 1190 Baxter Court, Statham ga 30666.  My zip reflects the neighboring county Barrow, but I reside in [removed].

My operating system was updated Sunday. In past conversations reps have told a variety of my neighbors differing stories. One being an national guard reserve armory was built and military “stuff” interfered now with my 2 main towers. The problems started when land was cleared to build a new school called [removed]. I traveled today large state highways from home via [removed]. I’ve at least traveled this route 100 times. Referring back to the school, I know a person who works for IT the counties provider is  AT&T.  The county installed a booster to give a little service outside the building. There is some correlation with the school or armory. Service used to never be an issue. My phone is iPhone 7.  Now all carriers don’t have service in the school zone, which to me is a huge safety concern. The service existed in the same spots prior.

You can also checked dropped calls for a friend with a different path, now dropped calls. Her name is [removed]. Check other customers in zip code [removed]. I know it’s not my phone, because same issues with variety of newer and older models of phones. I will even go as far as to challenge if you think it’s a phone issue, let me test a newer model for a period of time. It’s network related.

Again logically speaking it worked fine until a certain date and now no more.

Tracey

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes