Re: 2021 Severe Service Degradation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We see that you've been through a lot, and we want to be sure we help in any way we can. Can you tell us a little more about the antenna that you are getting? Where will you be getting this antenna?

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
dhodges45
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Georgina,

I appreciate your gracious response.  However, I am really only seeking answers to the following simple questions. 

1. When and where was the Verizon Wireless Customer Agreement and its  terms and conditions presented to me?  
Did I sign or initial that I accept the t&c either physically or digitally? 

2. In which cardinal direction is the Verizon tower that services my physical address on record?

0 Likes
Stormycj1
Enthusiast - Level 2

The issue seems to only be with my 5G capable phones, which is 3 of 6 lines. I recently traveled to the same location where those other 3 people reside and my 5G lines had issues while the 4G lines didn't.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dhodges45, we always want to make sure that you can get the best help possible! So we can help, please send us a Private Note! 

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
kamd
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have also notice a severe drop in mobile calling service this year here on Swan's Island in Maine.  My husband has T-mobil and had lots of issues last year while I had none.  I could call from anywhere in the house and have a great signal.  Now, there is only on spot in front of the big picture windows that I can even get anyone on the other end to hear me.  It's awful as I do alot of phone work and can no longer be in my home office to make calls.  My husband's service has increased and he has the flexibility to choose which different carrier cell towers to get his signal.  He uses an Android and I have an Iphone.  Is it possible for Verizon customers to "choose" a different cell carriers tower to get their signal?

What the heck is going on with Verizon???

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate those details, Stormycj1. What zip code are you in? Does it happen indoors/outdoors? 

0 Likes
Stormycj1
Enthusiast - Level 2

78254 and it happens both indoors and outdoors. I also traveled to zip codes 62258, 62225, 60617, 53916, and 53925. We've had the issue everywhere we go. There was some sort of network outage the other day in 78254 and my data seems to be working better after that was fixed, however calls continue to drop. I tried to call one of my other lines today and it kept dropping before it even rang. It took 3 attempts to make the call go through.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to use your device when needed is very important, kamd. We can certainly assist. What is the zip code of the area you noticed the change in service. Also, what model of phone are you currently using? - GregL_VZW

0 Likes
HOLOBE19
Enthusiast - Level 3

I too have noticed in the last few months, in St. Louis, the reliability I was so used to from Verizon, is not there.  I am experiencing slow data, calls being dropped, calls cutting in and out.  It is not just on my phone either, as I have an Iphone XS Max.  My husband is experiencing the same issues, and he has the new Iphone 12 Pro.  I was wondering if they were working on the network here, but can't find any information on it.  It is getting increasingly frustrating.  As a VZW customer for 10 years, this was startling and becoming very frustrating and disappointing.  I do hope they can course correct soon before we get tired of paying for poor service and seek to go elsewhere. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have consistent coverage and service. I'm sorry to learn of any issues, and I'm here to help. Tell me, is this happening in a specific location, or everywhere you use your service in St. Louis? 

0 Likes