Re: 2021 Severe Service Degradation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stormycj1, are your devices and applications fully updated? If so, have you engaged in any troubleshooting on the devices? What steps have been taken?

0 Likes
HOLOBE19
Enthusiast - Level 3

Everywhere. Our devices are up to date and in excellent working order. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HOLOBE19 We appreciate the details you've shared with us. Is the problem happening indoors/outdoors? Can you please provide a location(an intersection)? EvelynB_VZW

0 Likes
dhodges45
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I send you a private note?

0 Likes
HOLOBE19
Enthusiast - Level 3

[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]

0 Likes
HOLOBE19
Enthusiast - Level 3

You want my phone number or email? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries, HOLOBE19. I will send you a Private Note, and all you have to do is reply to it. I will send it now.

0 Likes
HOLOBE19
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok. I’m waiting. 

0 Likes
jewhitmo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in the 48360 area code, and I agree it was about that time the issues started with me, no way audio, can't make calls, can't make texts, etc, and it is in about a 5 mile radius not just in my sub, my entire sub also said their verizon is unreliable, I opened up multiple tickets with Verizon and they say my coverage is "ok", if it is not fixed by my renewal, I am switching to AT&T.  I may even cancel the contract earlier as I am not able to do my job, it seems like when 5G rolled out this started happening.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jewhitmo We appreciate your loyalty and I'm sorry to learn you are having issues with service. I would be happy to take a look at the account to see if I can find some additional information on that ticket. We have sent you a private message in this platform. -Dolores

0 Likes