$25.00 more a month if you have unlimited data??? REALLY!
teripc

I think its time to take AT&T up on their $500.00 offer to switch to AT&T!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: $25.00 more a month if you have unlimited data??? REALLY!
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

RIP that unlimited data plan then Smiley Sad. It's like throwing away gold. Might as well keep the plan and lease SIM cards.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

First of all its 20.

Second of all att doesn't have unlimited do what are you gaining? Third you can't use another carriers plans with others sims.

smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unlocked phones, all iPhones from the iPhone 6, and all Nexus phones (which are factory unlocked) phones can certainly use other carriers by inserting the SIM card of another carrier. At most the APN settings need adjusting.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Perhaps pherson means you can't use an ATT SIM with Verizon service, vice versa, et al.

smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Gotcha. That would make sense, and I hope would be self explanatory Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

The idea of "self-explanatory" lends itself to the idea of assumption and common sense, which if it was common, more people would have it.

nyc2015
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey [removed] Don't throw away your no throttle truest Unlimited Data plan for $50! You do realize AT&T offers 6 gb for $50.

Insults removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

IKR!

$50 for unlimited data on the best nationwide network is still a bargain.

THere is no carrier out there that can offer anything close to that at any price.

zagnut1972
Enthusiast - Level 2

And now you can upgrade your phone with the device payment plan, or so I am told didn't work for me on the 15th but Verizon assures me I can once my current billing cycle ends and still keep my UDP.  We shall see come Nov 19th once my current billing cycle is over.