$29.99 data plan and skype
tomwenlapidary

I purchased a new blackberry bold 9650 at a verizonwireless shop in Tempe, AZ early this month with $59.99/month voice and text plan and $29.99 data plan. The salesman asked me to try VZ navigator and he told me it was free for 1 month trial. I use skype mobile on my phone, I have purchased a unlimited world plan from skype. I received a message yesterday, saying my bill is $305.64, I was shocked.

I'll continue to use skype on my phone. Can anybody tell me if Verizon will charge me for my skype messages or skype calls?

I already called Verizon to take off vz navigator from my phone features. They charged me not only $9.99 per month but also megabytes usage.

After 2 phone calls with them, they told me I would be charged $260.00 plus, too high for me.

Any suggestions on how to use this phone without costing me extra money will be highly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: $29.99 data plan and skype
Lee-Lee
Contributor - Level 3

Use this link to review the information I gave about Skype: http://community.vzw.com/t5/My-Verizon-Account-Wireless/29-99-month-data-plan-and-skype/td-p/216881. HTH!

0 Likes