2nd Replacement with 30 Days & I am only ELIGIBLE for a refrub!
rkelly976

Very upset with Verizon!  I upgraded my service and got a new phone in Mid November.  The original phone had 'issues' and I called within 15 days...the agent said she couldn't help me.  I had to go to a store. 

I drive 25 minutes to wait in the store for 40 minutes!  4 people in the store and 6 employees...I waited 40 minutes!!  They replaced my phone and by the time I got home, there was an issue with this one.  When you enter the password (web browsing) the letters are to show for a second and then change to an asterisk...this one didn't.  The agent told me I didn't have that feature!  She got a phone in the call center and saw she was wrong. 

They sent me another phone (2nd in less then 30 days now) and I get a refurb. I called (still inside of 30 days) and I am told my contract only allows for a refurb.  Verizon sent me a 'new' phone that had an issue/s then made me go through hoops to get another 'paper weight'.  This is rediculous!

Thinking about paying the $250 to break the family contract and go elsewhere.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 2nd Replacement with 30 Days & I am only ELIGIBLE for a refrub!
Zehan
Contributor - Level 2
If you really are within your 30 day period, Verizon should NOT have given you a refurbished phone. The reps all know that you're supposed to get a new one. After 30 days is when you get refurb units. I would speak with a manager because you need to get the proper phone. Sorry to hear about your experience. Try not to let the actions of a misinformed rep put a bad taste in your mouth. Most reps actually know what they're doing and they would've handled your situation properly.
0 Likes
Pay 90 day prepaid and get only 60
beave1265

Verizon said I was #$%%^crazy when I told them I had 90  day prepaid card and card gave me  60 days. We have three phone all did  same thing.

0 Likes