3-Way calling Audio is not heard between callers
DROID73
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been dealing with this issue for a few weeks, when I place a call and add a second/third etc... one person cannot hear the other, yet sometimes I can hear them, i.e. one way audio when merged. Before the merge audio works both ways. This is using VoLTE. Droid Maxx

Vzw after a week, and so much misinformation, finally admitted this has been going on since April, and impacts some areas, I have no idea what areas those are, I am in Central Oregon. Anyone else experience the issue? Anyone know if/when vzw will ever fix this? I have been told it could take upwards of a year, which seems quite insane. If 3-way calls work in other parts of the network, what is so hard about troubleshooting here? Is it just vzw does not care to fix issues for their customers?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 3-Way calling Audio is not heard between callers
ItsAllintheSeed

I am having the same issue.  Its random and VERY FRUSTRATING.  and just tried it again and its not working.  2 nd person cannot hear us

0 Likes
ItsAllintheSeed

actually i just tried by changing it from voice & data to DATA ONLY and then it worked.  Weird.  Let me know if it works for you this way... Settings, Cellular, Enable LTE and set it at Data only

0 Likes
DROID73
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't have an iphone, when I disable volte the calls won't connect.... I talked to Verizon the other night they claim this will be fixed ~ Aug 9... Time will tell.

0 Likes