3 months of extremely horrible service
hislas4

3 months of calling, talking to so many support agents and supervisors, about taking money (over $900) and not getting it back when they say it’s going to go back, having to explain my story to everyone like the previous times didn’t exist, taking my money instantly but takes 3-7 business days to return it, ask for it to be returned to my bank NOT a credit, but what do you know they do a credit after telling me they won’t, still waiting for $300 to be returned to me after 2 weeks, “ we are very sorry” been said to me so many times, just horrible service and customer service, just another number with money to take that’s all I am

0 Likes
Re: 3 months of extremely horrible service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, hislas4. We are deeply sorry to hear about the concerns that have come up regarding the status of a refund that you are expecting. We certainly are understand how important this is to be taken care of. So that we are updated, what is the reason for the refund submission?  -Brett

0 Likes
hislas4

I have spoke to so many support agents and 3 “supervisors” regarding 2 different REFUNDS that I stated I wanted as a REFUND and NOT a CREDIT, i get the typical it will be ack in your account in 3-5 days, and what do you you know it is but as a CREDIT, weird how it never works right? Talked to a supervisor 4 days ago, said in 72hrs I will have a REFUND back, but take a guess what happened? If you guess CREDIT then you would CORRECT, just another useless phone call to useless agents and “supervisors” a waste of another hour it took to fix it yet again but same outcome, forget the customer right? Just have to settle for horrible customer service and 2nd rate service so thanks Verizon for making these last 3 months so fun to deal with

0 Likes
hislas4

I would like to schedule a call with a manger or someone higher than a supervisor because I have been getting the run around from support agents and “supervisors” so I need to get my account investigated and get a call from someone who can make this right

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's clear you may want a check (not a credit) I'm sorry you are having a hard time. If a supervisor was not able to issue a physical refund request, it's not allowed. I'm happy to check the account if you like. I have sent a private message here on this platform. -Dolores

0 Likes