4 lines on Play More with Free Disney plus- how to get bundle
BJBBJB
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have read the FAQ, read posts and still don't get it. I called Cust service, they don't get it.

I am on Play more with 4 lines. I signed up for the prior Disney Plus free offer months ago. It works, have Disney plus account.

The "new" Play More"  .....same data and resolutions I think, gets the Disney+ , Hulu, Espn+ bundle for free.

But if I keep my current, otherwise identical Play More plan, I have to pay $6 to get the bundle? 

I must be missing something obvious. But how do I move from the old play more to new play more?  And the monthly costs stays the same....and I get the bundle?  And do I have to do for 1 line or all 4.

And finally, why would you stay on current plan and pay the $6?

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4 lines on Play More with Free Disney plus- how to get bundle
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BJBBJB, we appreciate your interest in our latest promotions and I'd be happy to help. Instructions to enroll in the Disney Bundle are here: https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-bundle-faqs/#sign-up To confirm, where did you see the $6 pricing that you mentioned?

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes
BJBBJB
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not sure this is helpful. The $6 was on the Verizon FAQ about signup. It said if we are already signed up with the free Disney plus offer in order to get the bundle on the SAME plan you have to pay $6 a month.  

But if you signup for the NEW plan, the SAME name the SAME price you get the bundle free.

Makes no sense.

BJBBJB 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for that clarification, BJBBJB. Yes, there is a new plan, so you would basically just need to change your plan from the old Play More plan to the new one to get the bundle. There are some different features in the new plan besides the bundle, so the change is needed. For example, you do get the Disney Bundle, but you only get 6 months of the Apple Music on the newer version. You also get 5G included.

0 Likes
BJBBJB
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks, yes Apple music is the major difference. I also saw that enhanced data went from 25GB on the old play more plan to 50GB on play more 5g UW.

Finally, it says resolution will now default to 480P in the new plan. You have to go to manage plans to select 720P the maximum resolution of  Play More.

Anyone relying in this, please verify yourself. This was the best I could figure out from the various FAQ's and plan comparison you can only get at when you change plans.

BJBBJB 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the correct plan for your needs is crucial, and we would love to help with the best option. Please take a moment to review other plan options here. Keep us posted:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/

0 Likes