411 information for my business is wrong
JASingletary

What is the number or email I can use to contact the customer service team in order to report a missing or incorrect listing on Verizon 411?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 411 information for my business is wrong.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JASingletary,

We your information to be correct with 411. I would be happy to assist you in getting this information corrected. Please follow and private message me so we make sure we fully address this concern.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: 411 information for my business is wrong
cflores13

I am also looking for contact information about correcting a 411 listing. There is currently a wrong phone number listed and I am receiving multiple phone calls a day for this listing. I have tried multiple time to reach someone in customer service and I am having no luck. We will need to fix this ASAP. 

0 Likes
lasignsmobile

I am experiencing the same problem. When a customer calls 411 and asks for Compass Urgent Care, they are given the business number for LA Signs-my business. Also, when I make outgoing calls, my name shows up as Compass Urgent Care on caller ID. How can I go about fixing this?

0 Likes
aeross2993
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, I am having the same probably for the company I work for. How do I gert this resolved. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure your wireless service is set up exactly as you see fit, Aeross2993. You can update your Share Name ID by following the instructions listed under item number three of the following site: http://spr.ly/6606EjGu0 In order to update your information for the 411 directory service, you can reach them directly by clicking here:http://spr.ly/6607EjGuF Please let me know if this information helps.  ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes