Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
4G LTE service in 90404
BILKLE

We have been having terrible LTE data service in my area (90404.) It used to be stellar. what’s up?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE service in 90404
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@BILKLE I can personally relate to wanting good data service. We're here to help. I'm not seeing any outages or alerts in the area. Can you describe exactly what happens when you use your data in this area? How long has this been going on? Are you having these issues indoors vs outdoors? Also, can you share the exact speeds you're receiving in this area? http://www.speedtest.net/

JoelD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BILKLE

Hi @VZWSupport

Thanks so much for your reply.

During daylight hours, I can’t browse Safari or download podcasts via data, inside or outside for about twelve blocks. It used to be so good that it was practically interchangeable with WiFi and available all over my neighborhood. This has been going on for about four weeks, I think. (However, I am writing at this moment via data and suddenly it seems fine - at least at like 11:00 pm.) Speedtest shows 11.7 Mbps download and 3.63 Mbps upload.

Thanks,

@BILKLE

0 Likes
BILKLE

Okay, 2:00 pm on Saturday, Memorial Day Weekend:

8.62 Mbps download 3.07 Mbps upload

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for this information, BILKLE. It is important that you have a strong connection at all times, not just in the evenings. Are your talk and text also being affected? Have you tried to conduct a speed test when you notice your Data isn't what it should be? What make and model of device are you currently using?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes