4G issues in Mid-Michigan?
aodcounselor357

Is anyone else having problems with 3 or 4G connectivity?  I am able to place calls and standard text, but no connection to broadband or able to send picture messages.  Restarting the phone does nothing.  Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 4G issues in Mid-Michigan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Beerz,
Great news! No issues reported in that area. Now, let’s get this resolved for you. Please go to Settings>Wireless and Networks>More Settings>Mobile Networks>Network Mde>LTE/CDMA. Then, power off wi-fi on both, power both phones off and remove sim cards, then re-insert and power ON.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

aodcounselor357, we don't want this to be a problem for you. Help is here. Which device do you have? Have you downloaded 3rd party applications to your device?

Lasina_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Beerz

I Have a Samsung S3 and my wife has a Razor Max,  we live in Monroe Michigan and I work in Woodhaven.  Since Wednsday I have been on 3G,  in both areas I normally have 4G service.  I think it's down,  I noticed Wed and last night I asked my wife to turn off Wifi at the house and she was also connected to 3G not the 4G...   So I know its not my phone or my Apps as we both have the 3G and have completely different phones and Apps...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Beerz,
Great news! No issues reported in that area. Now, let’s get this resolved for you. Please go to Settings>Wireless and Networks>More Settings>Mobile Networks>Network Mde>LTE/CDMA. Then, power off wi-fi on both, power both phones off and remove sim cards, then re-insert and power ON.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ljr7

unfortunately i am standing still in my living room and my phone says roaming, then leaving service area... just like the year 2003!   so i went outside and my 4g dropped to 3g and my text came back as failed.  tried to call my customer since this is a business phone and it dropped the call and after 1 minute of the phone just showing as dialing the bars dropped to zero and disconnected again. hooked it to my wifi and the same.... so looks like it may be a long and not very profitable work day for me!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a perfectly working device is a must especially when it's being used for business purposes. Our main goal is to help you stay connected with your customers.
Please tell us, do you have access to Wi-Fi at your location? Is this impacting multiple devices? Does this happen during specific times of the day?

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes