4G service
LORDAN7174
Enthusiast - Level 1

We are supposed to have 4G service, but for quite a while now, service has been terrible.  And there are times when we are barely able to get a signal in our home.  What has changed.  I feel we are being ripped off.  We are paying for service that we aren't getting.  We have been with Verizon since the beginning of time, but are seriously thinking about switching to another service.  I'm beginning to feel like Verizon's new motto should be "TAKE THEIR MONEY AND RUN".

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: 4G service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don’t want to see you leave the Verizon family. We can certainly understand wanting to have the service you deserve. When did the issue first start? What zip code are you having trouble in?

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CASWHA7
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having same issue for the past week. I totally feel like Verizon Wireless is ripping people with this supposedly unlimited data.

PDLK
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've experienced the same issues for months now. Occasionally I will get the 4G symbol on my phone but still running a speed test my upload and download speeds are less then 1.0 mbps.
I'm in a rural area so a cellular provider or satellite are my only options.
I've been a Verizon customer for a long time. At this point I'm ready to explore other providers, Sprint possibly. Their support can't be any worse than what Verizon is currently providing their customers.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to have a reliable connection, PDLK.  We definitely would hate to lose you as a customer and want to make sure that we look at every option.  What is the ZIP code where you’re experiencing the data speed concern?  Is this only impacting data or other services?  Lastly, what make and model device do you have?

AdamB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jameskenney33
Enthusiast - Level 1

The last few months I only get spotty service at home 50% of the time and none the rest of the time. It never used to be like this.

I have new expensive phones on an unlimited plan. I've never come remotely close to the 22gb limit of the "unlimited" plan.

My first two rounds of complaints have gotten me a new SIM card (which they tried to make me pay for despite my warranty and paid full protection plan, thanks for wasting 2 hours of my time)

No change

No service at home

Reduced service everywhere else

Why am I paying so much for this?

PDLK
Enthusiast - Level 3

My service is still rotten to the core however Verizon has now upgraded my unlimited plan from 10 Gb of hot spot on the 4G LTE device to 15GB!!!!! (cue the celebratory music as confetti falls from the sky)
What good is another 5 Gb of hot spot usage if the speed is so terrible streaming a movie is impossible?

Great customer service Verizon. You really knocked it out of the park this time.

NOT!

FIX THE LOUSY ACCESS SPEEDS!!!

0 Likes
PDLK
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh yeah.... what happened to sending an engineer out to try diagnosing the problem? That commitment was made after my last chat rant.
At one time you were a decent provider Verizon. Now you are a sorry company. What happened?

0 Likes