4G service
catbaloo59
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am in lower Belle Chasse , LA 70037 & cannot get data service. I've already tried the SMS card removal & restart. Any ideas ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

catbaloo59,

No service is a serious no-no around these parts. So, let's figure this out. First of all, coverage is looking solid with no issues reported. Which model device do you own? If you mean that you removed the SIM then I'll conclude you have a 4G LTE device. Are others having issues? Try going outdoors, turning off your phone, pulling the SIM, reinserting the SIM, and turning back on to test. If issues have persisted, please do let us know.

Evan_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
catbaloo59
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Evan_VZW

Yes there are others here at this location having issues also. I/we have tried the fix outdoors and it does seem to help, but only for a brief time and goes back to limited and sporadic operation. We never get 4G service at all only intermittent 3G and 1x, and of course no service at other times. No problems with phone calls only data service. Also oddly enough it is worst at night.

There was a time maybe 6 mos. ago where we who had Verizon had excellent service and others who have AT&T (more have AT&T than VZ)) had no data service. Well now it's just the opposite.

Please find a solution as this is very frustrating and I do not want to have to switch carriers.

0 Likes
catbaloo59
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh yeah. I have a Samsung Galaxy S 3

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Make sure you have not shut off Mobile Data by accident.

0 Likes
catbaloo59
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks. but no I have not.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi catbaloo59,

We appreciate your thorough response message. Having top notch service is definitely important. We would like to take a closer look. For additional assistance please follow me matthews_vzw and then DM me with your mobile number so we may review available options, thanks!
matthews_vzw
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator<<>>

0 Likes
catbaloo59
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been gone for a while. Still having the same issues here though. How would I DM you my phone number ? I do follow support on twitter, too.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

catbaloo59 wrote:

I've been gone for a while. Still having the same issues here though. How would I DM you my phone number ? I do follow support on twitter, too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
catbaloo59
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you, Ann154

0 Likes