4g coverage sumner mo
expressos

Why does the map show 4g coverage for sumner mo. but my phone doesn't work there?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4g coverage sumner mo
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I looked at the map too. I don't know why the 4G network appears to be covering the whole area with only small pockets of 3G and extended 3G. What is more interesting is when one looks at the Data Coverage for 3G and the Voice and Message filters for the map. Both of those show half of the area including the marker for the center of Sumner, MO is serviced by an Extended Voice and 3G network meaning a different likely regional carrier. Do you have the data roaming allowed? Do you have voice and texting capabilities?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
expressos

Yes and yes

Steve Klein

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

expressos,

Oh my! This certainly isn’t the service that you deserve. Our number one goal is to make sure your phone is fully functional wherever you are. Let’s roll up our sleeves to get this resolved ASAP. What make & model phone do you have? I see you mentioned that you are able to voice & text capabilities. With that being said, is it only your data connection that you are having problems with? When did this issue start to happen? Do you have others that are on your account that are in the same location experiencing the same problems? Please share some other details.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes