500mb promotional data for autopay signup
AnneVerizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I signed up for autopay, and was told by Keegan from VZW support that the 500mb data would be credited after the first autopay was deducted. That has not happened. Verison support, please correct this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 500mb promotional data for autopay signup
Blu_Kat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Today Oct 25th, I contacted Verizon using various numbers. Finally 800 922-0204 one promt said there are long call waits and to call later? Anyway I just hit the "I'll Wait" key and someone answered really fast. I asked them about the promised 500 MB and she said there was a problem and not everyone got the renewed auto fill MB;s. She went to work and fix me up. So just call.

View solution in original post

AnneVerizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

email case was (removed), where keegan from VZW indicated this would occur automatically.

"Once Auto Pay has been updated you should see the additional data added with your next automatic payment."

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Blu_Kat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Today Oct 25th, I contacted Verizon using various numbers. Finally 800 922-0204 one promt said there are long call waits and to call later? Anyway I just hit the "I'll Wait" key and someone answered really fast. I asked them about the promised 500 MB and she said there was a problem and not everyone got the renewed auto fill MB;s. She went to work and fix me up. So just call.

AnneVerizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am trying now. You're 800 number is already better! I could not even get to a rep before! AJ from VZW is hooking me up right now. Thank you!!!

0 Likes