5G Get More - Disney/Apple/etc -- how does this work if you already have that service?
k39487

I subscribe to Disney+ bundle with Hulu (no commercials) and ESPN+. It is $19.99/mo

Now with the Verizon 5G Get More plan, it seems like I can't take advantage of the included Disney/Hulu/ESPN bundle unless I want to see commercials on Hulu.

Is there no way to "upgrade" this so I can pay a little extra to not have commercials? Hulu told me yes and to call Verizon, Verizon told me no, it can't be done.

Now, what about with the Apple Arcade and Apple Music features of this plan? I already have Apple One which includes Music, Arcade, Fitness+, News+, iCloud backup. No way to save a little money since this is also offered with Verizon plan?

It's frustrating that I can't seem to take advantage of those perks I am paying for. And there doesn't seem to be an Unlimited plan with "Unlimited premium network access" that does not include these perks that I can't use.

I guess maybe I need to downgrade to the 5G Do More plan but Verizon didn't give me any advice.

0 Likes
Re: 5G Get More - Disney/Apple/etc -- how does this work if you already have that service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

These packages and promotions with our plans are great, k39487. If you are already subscribed elsewhere, the better option would be to downgrade the plan. There isn't a separate billing for bundles you are not using, on the Get More Unlimited. I'm really sorry. 

As far as the Commercial-Free Hulu, you can get more details here: https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-bundle-faqs/

Please refer to question #6.

Can I upgrade Hulu in my Disney Bundle to Hulu (No Ads)?

This is under

Existing Disney+, Hulu, or ESPN+ subscribers

I hope this helps. -Vanessa

0 Likes