Re: 5G MiFi M1000
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Because the 5G MiFi M1000 is a Mobile Hotspot device, any plan it is on would follow the Mobile Hotspot restrictions, richievo. How will you be using the data on this device?   DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
richievo

The MiFI M1000 will be my at-home internet connection.   My two Ipads and two PCs will connect to them.  The PCs are primarily for work and utilize email, web browsers, stream music and video.  The Ipads mostly stream video and connect to the google chromecast to project as well as search the internet and play some children games.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great setup! We understand that this is a difficult time for our customers, and we want to make sure you have the services you need during this time. However, our network is not built for primary usage like it would be for a cable or home internet provider. If you are in an area that supports our home FiOS services or if there's a home internet service provider that you can use, that would be a better alternative to use. At this time, we have to sustain our network for the users accessing our cellular network. Lifting the data caps would harm our network and slow services down for all of our customers. Did I explain this OK? - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes