5g Get more vs old unlimited data plan.
KParks24
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just wondering what's y'all thoughts on these plans my current plan is technically a 450 talk and text with unlimited data from like 2011 although they upgraded it recently to just unlimited talk text and data but it's still the old plan. I never switched because It was truly unlimited but it appears that this get more plan doesn't have any throttling that I can see and I'd also get the hotspot and overall the plan is cheaper than what I'm currently paying now. Am I missing anything when comparing these plans? does my current plan do anything better than this get more plan can do streaming quality or anything? Figured I'd ask people that know more than me because I've basically just been holding on to this plan blindly for years now and just noticed that this one at least says no throttling. Thanks so much for any input. 

0 Likes
Re: 5g Get more vs old unlimited data plan.
KParks24
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any input? I'm a little confused on the video streaming quality of the get more plan it says 720p but I see people saying you can go higher. Also it says unlimited 5G data is the 4G data also truly unlimited and can't be throttled? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to ensure you've got the right plan! You are correct, this plan offers truly unlimited data. You can find more information regarding the Get More plan here https://www.verizon.com/support/get-more-unlimited-faqs/ I truly hope this helps clarify your concern. ~Christian

0 Likes
KParks24
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do you know if it's possible to stream in better quality than 720p on this get more plan?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring that you have the best quality available when streaming, is very important. We'd like to share information with you to help.

Please visit our website at http://spr.ly/6607MzuDl.

-Robert C.

0 Likes