6 weeks in switching from T mobile and account is still not set up correctly
emailpeterb

Here is a list of some of the things that have gone wrong with my switch to Verizon.

1. I originally called and spoke with the sales dept and set up my new account, with 4 lines, to begin at the end of November when the whole family would be here to get the phones.  When I called to check on the shipment, I was told there was no order in the system for me.
  2. I started a new order with Calvin, told him I wanted what I had with the previous order and reviewed that with him. Calvin ended up setting up 4 accounts instead of 1 account with 4 numbers.
  3. The first 2 phones arrived and neither one could be ported over without customer service help. This resulted in over 4 - 5  hours of holds with Verizon.
  4. The 2nd two phones were able to be ported over with no issues but were set up on a separate account then my first 2 lines. So now i have 2 accounts instead of 4.
  5. In the meantime, I applied my corporate discount to the first account. While waiting to combine the 2 accounts. However I was told that I could not combine the two accounts while the corporate discount (which did nothing), was on the line.  This resulted in me being bounced back and forth between Customer Service and the Employee/Corp discount line, both departments assured me they could not help me in any way! I was on hold until customer service was closed and I could not continue the process.
  6. Now it looks as if some progress is being made because I keep getting emails about completing the line transfers over to 1 account but at the final step it tells me I cant transfer lines from 1 account associated with my SSN to another account associated with my SSN.
  7. Another issue that I have is to follow up on is the receipt of my Trade ins.  3 Have been processed and the fourth is still showing as process initiated although the UPS tracking shows it was delivered a month ago.

I started the whole 2nd leg of this  process on Jan 3 and 6 weeks later I still don’t have a correct account with 4 lines.  Of course beyond the frustration I feel for having to commit 12-14 hours of my personal time with this, All of the bills are incorrect and need to be adjusted.

I really need someone to take charge of this, fix it, and make me feel like Verizon cares about all these issues.  I can’t be the only one working on this because none of it was caused by me. I can’ t keep spending hours on hold and try to fight for the right bills every month. My next step is to notify the FTC of all these issues as well as my Congressman and the local Consumer Advocate News reporter in my area.

0 Likes
Re: 6 weeks in switching from T mobile and account is still not set up correctly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! Being on top of your service is vital, especially if you are having set up issues. We are here to help. The last thing we want is for you to have a negative impression of Verizon. Our goal is to provide a world-class experience. Please send us a Private Note to better assist you.   ~Gilbert

0 Likes
Re: 6 weeks in switching from T mobile and account is still not set up correctly
emailpeterb

It’s 9 weeks now. Somehow issues with my little 4 line account are too much for Verizon and customer service can only put in ‘tickets’, not fixes.  I switched over to get updated phone because I thought all providers were about the same. They are not. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to get this taken care of. We want to look into this further. Please send us a Private Note. 

*Rebecca

0 Likes