$800 Trade in Promotion
znnyc

Did anyone successfully get $800 credit after trade in? I heard it's a promotion for selected user, but it even provides $800 trade in credit for iPhone 6, I'm wondering how it is possible.

0 Likes
Re: $800 Trade in Promotion
BONES27371

Hello, 

no I traded in two phones and only got promo on 1 and that was after multiple calls. I am presently writing a complaint to FTC and BBB. After I pay off my phones the next time I am done going to ATT or T-Mobile . They may be worse but at least I now know better than to trust Verizon on trade in promo. 

James

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there James. I will be sending direct message to better assist you.

~Jesus

0 Likes
BONES27371

After at least 6 tries I finally got someone that understood my issue and fixed it with in minutes. I went through the chat service that i had tried at least two other times. The Rep was very helpful and assured me he was taking care of the problem (Just like the other six or so i had talked with prevousily ) so I was doubtful but he did and even fixed the issue and sent me a copy.  It should not have been this hard to get credit for two trade in's . Verizon really needs to address the trade in issues. I will sell mine on ebay the next time. I will not get as much money but also will not get so upset either.I really felt sorry for the rep's at times the have a hard job trying to keep up with all the trade in promotions they were all very nice just some more helpful than others not sure that was even there fault might be all the conditions placed on the trades.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are glad that you got things resolved. We're here if you have any issues in the future! 

Have a great day! 

*Shavonna

0 Likes