A COMMUNICATION COMPANY THAT CANNOT COMMUNICATE INTERNALLY!
Daero93

I guess this is the only place I can complain about Verizon Customer Service. It would probably go unanswered just as if I called Iive. Last thurs 8/8/13 I called tech support to get help for no signal in my house. TS suggested a network extender. They told me to call back on Friday because they were on back order until the morning. I called the next morning and had them order me a network extender. I requested to have the unit delivered next day Sat. delivery. The TS rep. told it would cost me 19.99, which I had no problems with. They billed everything to my account.

That evening when I received the shipping record, I noticed it stated that it wouldn't get here till Tues. When I called, they created a tkt to escalate the problem to Fedex and change the date. When Tues rolled around , since they couldn't get the date changed. That morning the tracking stated "return to shipper"  I called VZW and after about an hour of waiting on hold they figured out that because the tkt created to escalate the delivery.  The fraud department put a stop on the delivery.

The TS rep canceled that order and order me another unit but told me it was on backorder until the 23rd. I am going on vacation the 24th, so that wont work fo me. I asked her if Sales had access to the unit and was told no because they get the units from the same place. I didn't believe was she was saying. I hung up the phone and called back and spoke to sales directly. They had plenty of units in stock and was ready to ship one to me overnight but couldn't bill to my account because the charge from the previous order was still there. She told me she placed a tkt to get my account credited as soon as possible and could take 24 hours. I called back the next day  Wed. and was told that it would be escalated again. Once again I called this morning Thurs. and was told that it was almost completed and to call back in a couple of hours. This was about 10:30 am. I waited till about 3pm.

When I called back still no credit. I requested to speak to a supervisor. Now the supervisor turns around and tells me that until they receive the unit that was returned to them. They were unable to credit my account. When I asked where was the unit, he told me that it was still sitting at the Fedex hub in Newburg, NY which is the drop off point for my area. Meaning it still had not began to go back to shipper. In this case It means I might not have my credit back on my account until who knows.

This is by far the worst customer  service I have ever experienced. For a company like Verizon that strives to be the best in customer service, its unacceptable.  Maybe by Xmas Ill get my credit back but God forbid if I don't pay my bill. Will they as patient to wait to get their money.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: A COMMUNICATION COMPANY THAT CANNOT COMMUNICATE INTERNALLY!
kimorscott

I completely agree!  The WORST Customer Service EVER!  I have never been transferred so much in my life and no one can give me a straight answer at all.  I am a new customer and feel completely trapped in our 2 year contract.  I did post about my experience on here and someone is suppose to contact me.  Hopefully it is someone who can answer my questions!

Good luck to you!

0 Likes
Re: A COMMUNICATION COMPANY THAT CANNOT COMMUNICATE INTERNALLY!
Not applicable

I feel sorry for your experience. If you paid by credit or debit card just notify the bank and you will get your funds returned.

Now the device is going back to verizon, but I question the logic of not sending another one when you never even accepted the parcel let alone see it. The return is between verizon and FedEx not you, FedEx and Verizon.

Go on vacation and sort it all out when you get home. Don't let it ruin your vacation.

Good Luck

0 Likes