AOL Mobile Web login issues
mich9130

Is anyone having trouble logging into AOL on the Mobile Web? I have been trying for a week ? I cannot get on?  Please let me know if anyone else is having issues with this - Thanks!!

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: AOL Mobile Web login issues
VZW_Zrock02
Contributor - Level 3

Have you tried power cycling the phone off and back on, and then trying again to access mobile web? Once you have done this dial *228 then select option 2 to update your preferred roaming list. this should enable you to log in successfully.

0 Likes
mich9130

Ok tried it stilll does not work. I can get into the Mobile Web  just need AOL  I have not been able to log since last Wed.  Hope you get my reply - please let me know if you do.  ( I have done option 1 since another Verizon Rep had me do that)   This has happened before - but never for this long.   I know my AOL account is fine since I have been logging from my PC.

0 Likes
mich9130

I finally get in today- lets hope its stays this way. Problem seem to fix itself...

0 Likes
bakingcrazy

I am having the same problem. It keeps telling me that the server has encountered an internal error. Suggestions? I have tried what you already listed and it didn't work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello bakingcrazy!

Sorry you experiencing this issue too! Were you unable to log in to your AOL account from a PC? Can you get to other websites? What kind of phone do you have?

Let us know so we can help!

Katie H
VZW Support

0 Likes
barbosaj

I am having a similiar problem. I have a Samsung Stratosphere and after I changed my AOL account password it does not seem to accept on the phone. I get login failed and when I try to change in the setting screen it gives me an error 503 service unavailable. Is there some other place that I can change the password? I changed it on my samsung tablet with no problem.

0 Likes