AOL/spam
moffettleslie

My Verizon e-mail account is currently handled through AOL webmail.  Recently, a lot of messages that are not spam are being directed into the spam mailbox.  I have marked them as "not spam", but they are still going into the spam mail.  I have also checked spam settings and these addresses are not shown as "to be blocked".  I have tried contacting AOL twice, but no response.  This is frustrating because several of my regular clients' e-mails are now going into spam and I cannot correct it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: AOL/spam
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Verizon email addresses and questions related to email issues are part of the Verizon Residential and Fios business. Your question is better suited to their community forum. Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: AOL/spam
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Verizon email addresses and questions related to email issues are part of the Verizon Residential and Fios business. Your question is better suited to their community forum. Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes