AT&T just built a tower, I have been asking for years..........
mikmaze

I have been asking for years for a tower near my second home, it is a terrible location with little to no coverage, I am there often and worry about elder relatives when I am there, and fear something happening to me when there is no way to contact help.   Now AT&T has built a real tall, awesome cell tower, about a mile from the house. Is there any chance Verizon could get a few antenna on this tower?     I have offered my land for use for years, even a small tower, like a pole top unit would do, I am sure my neighbors would be happy.  I do not have internet service at the home, I do have a repeater, but even with that the service is horrid.    spend so much a month for service, but left high and dry by the company time after time when I ask for help, last go around they said the service was adequate, ha, can't make a call from the road for 15 minutes in either direction.

0 Likes
Re: AT&T just built a tower, I have been asking for years..........
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have the best possible service, mikmaze! I know you've mentioned that you offered your land ion the past for a tower. This link shows you all the details of what is needed to be considered for a tower: http://spr.ly/6603M4z8Z Please review, and complete the steps, thank you! 

-Jordan

0 Likes
mikmaze

this is not an acceptable solution, I have gone thorugh this many times, each time V thinks the service is adequate. it is far from so. there are miles of no service zones, I would sure hate for a tragedy that could have been averted if and only if cell service was available, should have would have, could have, is all to late at that point. Get your act together, get on that, or another tower nearby, and fulfill your obligation to the comunity.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Building a cell tower involves many moving parts. It is impossible to say when, where, or how one would be built. It sounds as if you have also gotten information about the network in that area. To be sure we give you all the information, we are sending you a private note.

-George

0 Likes