Absolutely Disgusted by Verizon's trampling of our civil rights and user agreement
Templar11

Haven't seen a **** statement by verizon apoligizing for trampling my rights and sharing my data with the NSA

I am outraged and am considering cancelling service now

I had to register here to vent because there was no way to get thru to verizon

millions of innocent americans ...and verizon just hands over the data as a tool of the government

thats what I call tyranny.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Absolutely Disgusted by Verizon's trampling of our civil rights and user agreement
alcatalfamo

Google has more info on you then the government does.

0 Likes
Re: Absolutely Disgusted by Verizon's trampling of our civil rights and user agreement
wastedacres

Two wrongs don't make a right.

0 Likes
munozfamily

I'm getting ready to cancel my family plan.
I experienced the worst customer service from Verizon Customer Service,
The store located in Redwood City, CA as well as online. 

I spent about 5 hours yesterday trying to resolve this problem and everyone I spoke to gave me a difference price quote.

Ultimately, I purchased an item on verizonwireless.com and then went to the store to pick it up and the store doubled the price.  I don't understand why one company has so many difference messages.  I was under the impression I was working with just one company and that all pricing was the same across the board but apparently. It's not and it wasted so much of my time yesterday. I cancellled all orders this morning and now I'm getting ready to call back and cancel the entire plan. After over 10 years of being with one provider I expected so much more and Verizon did not deliver at all yesterday.

0 Likes