Activate kazuna etalk flip phone
Ymca49

How long should it take to activate ?  Message “ we’re working on transferring your existing phone number to your new phone”.   Has been displayed for about 15 minutes !!

0 Likes
Re: Activate kazuna etalk flip phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Activating your phone should not take a long time, we understand how important your time is.  We are happy to get this matter resolved for you.  Can you please send us a Private Messge, so we can assist? 

*Lisa

0 Likes
shortorder

I started over an hour and a half ago. Still says "we're working on transferring your existing phone number to your new phone."  I'm going to bed now. I'll probably wake up and have NO phone now if it doesn't work because my old phone is probably disconnected. THANKS!

0 Likes
shortorder

This actually worked and I solved my own problem. I held the  END/Power button until it shut off. Then I powered it back on and went through the menu again. This time it took about 3 minutes and it finally activated and confirmed that my phone number had transferred. Wish I'd done that an hour ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh wow, well I apologize it took this long but I am glad to hear the new device is activated successfully. I will make sure we submit feedback on the activation experience to improve going forward. We certainly appreciate your patience. 

-Rodney

0 Likes