Activate my suspended service
BOCEPHUSJR31

I would like to know is these emails scams or is it just garbage I know you people are something else I need my phone service back on I have did this and that and it says try again later come on if you want me to make my next payment how about reactivate my service or do I have to switch to at&t  or tmobile they would love to have my business I also can see why people are leaving Verizon i also talked to a lady in support and she was rude and acted like there is nothing wrong in America I no I have paid Verizon for the past 2 years and I had 30 or 20 bucks in credits and they disappear so why not take them and put against my bill please help with this matter and who ever is in charge I like to talk to them or who is sending them emails from verizon well it states that nobody will be cut off and service will be reactivated so I will go back to my email copy and share here and maybe call my government and btw Verizon should follow dominion power company they restored my power after it was shut off a week later food for thought I'll be waiting on a reply and if not I'll be copying and sharing fake lies that I get from verizon and share with the news bet at&t would love that.

0 Likes
Re: Activate my suspended service
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you please rewrite your question in proper sentences so the rest of us can understand it? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello BOCEPHUSJR31,

I am sorry to learn of an interruption of service. I am eager to assist you with a resolution. So I can access your account, I will send you a Private Note. Thank you,

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To authenticate your account please review the following and then click the link after "Authenticate here":

If you use Messenger or Direct Message to chat with Verizon, your questions and our responses may include info about your account, including Customer Proprietary Network Information (“CPNI”), which is visible to Facebook/Twitter and may be used for their own purposes per their privacy policies (www.facebook.com/about/privacy / www.twitter.com/privacy).  

CPNI is info available to Verizon solely by virtue of our relationship with you that relates to the type, quantity, destination, technical configuration, location, and amount of use of the telecommunications and interconnected VoIP services you purchase from us, and related billing info.

Verizon protects your info and does not share info that identifies you personally outside of Verizon except with your consent and as otherwise disclosed in our privacy policy: www.verizon.com/about/privacy.  Your choice here does not affect your Verizon services.

By clicking the link to continue, you agree to allow us to share your info, including CPNI, as described above.  To stop sharing info including CPNI, stop using Messenger and Direct Message to chat with us. Contact Facebook and Twitter about your rights, if any, to delete info that was previously shared.

Authenticate here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth?paramValue=XStApM2mvpv1oPobN0AoDtBYx2EkSuK8Hf9JUICz9...

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
BOCEPHUSJR31

I have been trying to get my service reactivated. I have been threw heck and I need my phone cut back on it has been 3 weeks I been dealing with this issue.

0 Likes
BOCEPHUSJR31

If you dont understand well read between the lines and Verizon isn't doing nothing.

0 Likes
BOCEPHUSJR31

And there is some rude people that work for Verizon 

0 Likes